Wednesday, November 26, 2008

love at first sight

love at first sight............... it is the most beautiful feeling a person could experience in life....... i had a chance to feel it myself......

it all happen in mid of June 2006......

i met this girl in a restaurant...... like other teenage girls, she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt....

there was something about her that attracted me but i don't know what it was...... i walked towards her...... oh god...... what a girl, i thought to myself........... i stared into her beautiful eyes.... i was speechless..... that was the very moment i decided to spend my entire life with this beautiful angel........ she was mesmerising......... i love you...... that was the only word playing on my mind when i saw her......

i must be crazy, i thought to myself.......... yes, i am madly in love with this girl......... i don't even know her name but i am already in love with her.......... wow..... what a feeling.........

hi.....my name shanti...... i was shocked... she is talking to me.... i did not know what to do.......
ah... hi.... my name is arun..... huhuhuhu....... what is happening to me....... oh gosh......
have a seat...... she told me....... i sat down in front of her....

shanti.... can i tell you something........... you're the most beautiful person i have seen in my entire life...... she smiled..... i could sacrifice everything in life just to see her smile........ shanti..... i have fallen in love with you.......

she was startled....... in love with me......... you barely know anything about me, how could you just fall in love with me...... i don't know shanti...... i just love you so much...... i am sorry arun.....
i don't feel its right......... we need to know each other well before falling in love...... i am really sorry......

ok...ok... ok.... shanti, we can get to know each other and then you can give me your answer.......
i have already made my mind...... you are the one i love......shanti..... i don't know what else to do shanti.......

4 months.........from today arun...... we will see after that...... ok shanti, we will see..... oh arun.... it is getting late..... take care...... i need to go......see you soon..... shanti....... i love you with all my heart...........

hmmmmm.......... bye arun.......


1 comment:

cambaalsau said...

bonito ! felicidades me gusto


se cuidan !