Tuesday, June 23, 2009

love of an angel.........

how can i ever forget her.....
it was love at first sight.....
the girl whom gave me the importance of love in life...
i made a promise to her saying that no matter what happens, i will never let her go...

ur the most meaningful person in my life......
whenever i am lonely, our pics will always keep me company.....
i want to be with u.... around u all the time....
life will never be the same without u in it....

the dreams that we build together is the main motivation and inspiration in my life.......
loving u is the best thing that had ever happen in my life......

i am willing to do anything for u and our love..........
i promise that i will right beside of u during happy times and also sad times.....
i will be like ur shadow, guarding and protecting u...... ur will never be lonely as long as i am still breathing.....

sweetheart...... i jz want u to remember that my love towards u is true........
i love u for who u are.....
whenever u need a shoulder... i will give u mine...
whenever u need a place to share and pour ur feelings..... i will be there

love is all about understanding and tolerance.....
love will only come once.... but it will last for a lifetime......
i can promise u one thing, i will give u everything including my life and i will make sure that u will never shed a tear.......

for me...... ur love is like the love of an angel..........

2 comments:

BiNg!! said...

xpakai sweater kee bang oi!!!!!
hahahaa

krish said...

hahaha.....ur funny my fren....