Sunday, June 28, 2009

a moment to cheerish......

last Saturday i met her after a long time..........
my feet was wobbly and there were millions of butterflies flying in my stomach....
to tell the truth.... that feeling was awesome.....

she told me to wait for her at a restaurant.......
i was so happy and my heart was pounding so fast.....
i reached the restaurant, but she was not there.....
my eyes was looking for a glimpse of her lovely face....
there she was.........

fuushh..... i met my angel........
i was speechless.... all i can do is admire her....
the we entered the restaurant......
hmmmmm..... it was indeed a beautiful restaurant......

we sat down..... i was just looking at her.....
my eyes were locked up.....
the only word which was coming out mouth.... i love u very much....
then she smiled.... oh my god.....
it is very hard to explain by words and the feeling was unimaginable.....
it was the most beautiful smile i have ever seen.............
i could see stars around her at that moment......
like a fairytale huh......

after a while of pause..... the waiter broke the silence.....
we ordered our meal and then we started to talk about ourselves....
it has been almost 5 months that we met.....
so many things to share and of course it is not the same as we talk through the phone everyday.......
hmmmm....... i gave her the saree which i bought for her..... she said the style was kind of elderly but she liked it.........

she hold my hand.....
she touched me on my cheek.....
and finally she said...........i love you....
to me it was the word of wisdom........
i told...her that i love her very much also....
she smiled sweetly...........
in the restaurant.... the waiter played a few beautiful love songs....
it suited well for us......
there was also a candle lit on the table.....
it brought up the romantic mood to the top.....
and there was my angel.... sitting right in front of me.......

the time arrived for my departure......
she walked me to the taxi stand.....
i looked at her eyes and said that i cant wait to hear the three words again....
i walked towards the taxi and she was right there looking at me....
i got into the taxi and headed to the train station......
her beautiful face with a sweet smile still remains in my heart till now....
sweetheart i cant wait to see u again........ i love u very much.......

No comments: